Saturday, November 21, 2009

21.11.2009 SATURDAY

now feeling not good.
even feeling bad.
today texted with my besties man.
she is the one who sat with me in class this year.
both of us always chit-chatting and play in class.
i love her much.
now is the spm period.
no more time and chance for us to sit in our classroom to chat for our stuff.
i miss those days.
recently, i like to tell all my stuff to her.
she is my listener.
haha.
Man, you don't know how much i love you.
haha.
XD
today, we discussed about the friendship of 6 of us.
same view with me.
no so welcome the appearance of them.
because of their attitude.
i'm agree with man.
but, she not so care about this.
but she also felt that our friendship will be not as good as before.
i also worry for it.
damn!
i hate their apprearance!
i hope that we never move our places before.
i hope that they never sit near us before.
i hope that i can kick them out of my circle.
i really beh song with their apprearance.
i repeat again.
just friends.
and you won't be my besties forever.
in my life, i just have 5 besties.
EVEN CHONG YI MAN
ZUKI YAN JOE KEE
EUNICE YEONG YUN NAM
RACHEL SIN SEE TENG
LEE JIA HUI
others, sorry to tell you.
you are not my gang!!!
i love my besties!
21.11.2009
10.59 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment