Thursday, November 19, 2009

my english test

dull
despair
desperate
disappointed
hopeless
moody
sad
upset
i dropped my tears
once i passed my english paper 2
my tears swelled up from my eyes
i can't controlled them from falling from my eyes
this is the first time i wrote this such of worst essay
a childish essay
simple essay
an essay that primary student also able to write it
stupid grammar
stupid language
stupid description
I HATE MY ESSAY MUCH
but
what to do?
i already passed my sucks essay
nothing that i can do except praying
GOD BLESS ME
i not satisfied with my essay at all
my A fly from my hand
i can't feel its apprearance
normally i get A or seventy something in my english paper
but
now
maybe 50 marks also can't achieve
sucks
what happened to me
I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW IS MY RESULT
=(
19.11.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment