Saturday, October 30, 2010

settled my problem.
a new life and journey between both of us..
i am happy enough now!
because there is no more problem between both of us.
thanks GOD.
=)

for next of my topic that i wish to share with you guys is :
ta dra~~~
my exam result.
although just like SHIT!
but, still bit satisfied in it..
need to be more hardworking in the future.
as what poeple always say
NO PAIN, NO GAIN
muet : 194 (Band 4)
pengajian am : passed
chemistry : passed
mathematics : failed
feel sorry that i am not writing out my "pretty" result..
haha
1st time, i fail in my maths subject..
shame on me..
but, form 6's maths is totally difficult..
can't blame on anyone..
because i am lazy in doing exercise..
need to improve in this..
wow!
another hand is..
haha xD
i score 194 marks in my muet.
although it isn't a high mark..
but,
i am the top three in my class..
woohoo! congrates to myself..
need to pay m0re effort on it..
to score a higher marks!
i believed that i can do it..
next..
nothing to say about..
just..
i know i need to be more hardworking from now..
for my next government examination
STPM
but i haven't prepare to work hard yet.
but, i sure i will do this very soon..
a promise to myself..
for my future..
nothing to crap about..
just stop here..
nights buddy..
=)
keep on diet if i can.
pay more effort in my academics if i can trow off my lazy habits.
chee lok yee, ganbateh!
2.03 a.m
31.10.2010

2 comments:

  1. lame mui~~~
    maths failed....sigh~~~~
    apalah~~~hardwork!!!!
    u not say wan win me ke??
    hmmmpm~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx... still in lazy mood mahx..
    don't say me lame er... >.<

    ReplyDelete