Saturday, October 30, 2010

once, i read jia ying's blog..
my mood effected..
i start to countdown the days that she need to left here..
i feel so happy that she able to study oversea..
she ables to go for her dream..
but.. i really not willing for her to go so far away..
she is one of my best friends since form 3..


the days we always chit chat and play in "OUR" storeroom..
the days we tease each others
the days we skip our class together just for chit-chatting..
the days we having marching practice together..
the days we gossip others..
the days we said heart words to each others..
the days i cried on her shoulder..
she are the one..
that always accompany me when i was form 3..
she always comfort me and cheer me up!
she is the one who always help me to pass my days that full with tears..
a girl..
that always smile silly..
scratch her head when not understanding something..
will always trust what others say..
although it's just a joke..
that her..
my little jia ying..
how cute is she..
haha
xD
i like to play joke on her..
looking to her shy face..
>.<
how bad i am
=D
since, she left our secondary school..
we are getting less and less to contact each other..
but, she still are the one of my best friend..
because we have the same memories between each other..
OUR PONTENG DAYS!!!!
muahahahaha xD
anyway,
jia ying!
wish you all the best in the future..
=)
remember,
i am still here for you when you need any listener..
because i am lok
=)
haha
2.48 am
31.10.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment