Sunday, October 24, 2010

exam exam and exam
my brain is blank without any knowledge.
damn!
i am stupid!
no doubt..
ish
>.<
how come i choose form 6 as my next journey?
shit!
the syllabus are too difficult for me
and, i am too lazy for studying.
is time to face the death!
feel despair
for everything.
luckily,
i have my 5 besties and my lovely family that always stand by me.
without them..
i will lost my way.
finally..
i heard the heart's word of him.
i cried.
i was so sad.
i need my besties at that moment..
i need them much.
>.<
i decided many thins at that particular moment.
i choose to be silent.
i appologized for nothing.
exam
just go away from me.
i have no any reading feel.
on the coming days.
i need to be more hardworking
because study is my responsibility.
for my pretty future.
stop crying
no more tears allowed here!
i need to be more and more tough to face the problem in the future alone.
8.32 pm
24.10.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment