Saturday, October 24, 2009

untitle

long time never blogging here
don't know how should i start my blog
just now
hang out with soo
both of us go for a parade
九王爷游行
not as nice as before
quite bored this year
hu~
after that, both of us go to maha maju for our supper
hu~
getting fat again
next saturday will be our graduation day
hu~
i need to be more slim to wear my pretty dress
i don't want to show all my OIL
i want to be more beautiful on that day
hu~
chee lok yee
ganbateh
try your best to be as slim as you can
now i'm really fat dou~
argh~
gonna keep fit keep fit and keep fit
these two days
not feeling so happy
don't know why
start to feel stress for my spm
argh~
my head gonna burst soon
i need to study more
i get a satisfied result
but i know i lack of time already
argh~
stop here.
continue my revision.
nights
2.32am
25.10.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment