Sunday, October 25, 2009

study time

no more play time for me now
it is a promise to myself
i want to score well
i need to do so
it is a promise to myself
a promise to my parents
i can't let them have disappointed feelings on me
i can't
i need to let them proud of me
i don't want myself to be regret some day
i wish to score all As in my sijil pelajaran malaysia (SPM)
i wish to get flying colours in my exam
i wish to get JPA much!
i wish to
but, i know i can't
because i'm too lazy
i wasted too much of time
although now only i start to be hardworking
but
it also seems nothing will change
i really had no more time to do my revision
argh!
but i stil will try my best to score as much As as i can
muahahaha
CHEE LOK YEE
trust yourself
believe yourself that you can
confidence to yourself
13 A+ please come toward me
muahaha
i'm opening my arm to welcome you all
muahaha
i love you all much
can you all notice and feel my love?
can you?
hehe
never mind.
i will prove this to you all
i will prove that i really love you all much!
okay.
stop here
i need to prove my love now~
hehe
ganbateh nehx!
8.10 p.m
25.10.2009

2 comments:

  1. 13A? wat subject u take o?
    omg, get jpa not a really good thing la
    more stress than spm...haizzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i add 1119 together mahx.
    haha. so total is 13 As lur.

    ReplyDelete