Friday, May 1, 2009

YOU MAKE ME IN MOOD

my mood become better if compare with this morning.
at least for now, no need to worry so much for my competition first~
i think you all can get what all i say ba~

actually i not sure how is my feeling now~
i really give up already??
or i am just telling myself not to thinking of it?
i can't find any good answer for it~
that's why i don't want to find out the answer...
add on, i can't find any answer for it```

woohoo``
you make me in mood , man!
you are funny and cute . .
i love you so much, my friends.
hahax.XD

tomorrow my two pretty mUi will organised an anniversary.
hahax. .
yau mUi be mc tomorrow.
she seems like so nervous.
keep on asking me how to be a good mc.
just try my best to tell her all of my ideas.
just hope that it will helps her a lot ler.
ganbateh nehx!
you can do it!

and wenxin mUi```
i sure that others leos will like your booklet also ler.
=)

still not yet make a decision to go for leo anniversary or not ler```
hehex...XD
maybe will go geh..
go and support my mUi s...

today, i feel want to dating.
haha..
at least, when i feel not happy, have somebody to chat with me...
accompany me...
and . . . lend a shoulder to me.
but, actually i biasa to be single already.
but, just hope that someone will accompany me when i am lonely or sad.
whatever narx.
don't dream anymore.
hahax. pity me~
nobody wants me...T_T

whatever narx...
i would like to concentrate in my studies more ler```
hiak hiak~

i love myself!
my heart belongs to me.XD

** GIVE UP ALREADY? **

10.28 pm
01.05.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment