Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GUESSING

SIGH```
start with this words again...
my mood not so good now~

facing my health problem again!
lolx.
sick again narx.
finally go and see a doctor.
keep on fever and fever.
everytime when i thought that i recover already.
but, those damn virus come towards me again narx.
suckx.>_<

pity me.
sigh``so tired recently.
busy in reading my script to take part in competition.
busy in preparing my exam.
busy in practising in my marching.
sigh``
quite tired, man!

sigh```
my mood is not good because of feeling not well...
add on~
keep on guessing in something that not important.
lolx.
just try to control my mind for not thinking of it anymore.
but, when i heard that.
my mood became bad~lolx.

not start to do my revision yet~
suckx.
lazy me ler.
i dont want to fail in my exam.
i want pass it will flyign colours ler.
gonna start reading right now~
no more lazy is allowed!

damn!
stop guessing it~
because it is non of my business...

== suckx ==
== feel sleepy in class ==
== stupid medicine affceting me from paying attention in class ==

11.30pm
05.05.2009

1 comment:

  1. Lok Yee,
    How are you now?
    Feel better?
    What did the doctor said?
    Wish you get well soon =)
    Gambateh!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete