Friday, September 14, 2012

♥ Home Sweet Home ♥

     Home sweet home 

     Notice something? Hehe.. Home sweet home! :D weeeeeeeee~ Its heaven! Can i just stay here instead of going back the hell place? ;( There's too much of yummy food here. i love my kampung!

    And, thank you to all my UMP buddy, for giving me a suprise birthday party! :) Thanks for preparing my birthday cake. Although it just a simple celebration, but, i felt so touching for the things that you all done for me :) thank you! :D

     Another thing, i was so happy when i know my EPT result. What's EPT? Something like MUET, but this test is only for UMP students. During our orientation week, i sat for my est already. i did not complete my paper, but just simply wrote that, because i was too sleepy that time >.< So emo about that. I just wrote 4 paragraphs for my article. Lol. And, i don't know what am i writing also. Just like shit! And, how lucky i am! I got level 2! :D woohoo! let's rock tonight! hahahahahahaha xD I got the highest level! Unbelievable! I'm so so so lucky! Only 6 people in my faculty get level 2! Only 6!!!!!! hahahaha :D And, I'm one of them! Thanks GOD! But if you are one off my blog follower, you will noticed actually my english is very poor right? I'm so sorry about that. But in future, i'll try my best to improve my english! I swear! Weeeeeeee! :D

     Had my 1st birthday celebration with my UMP gangs, my 2nd birthday celebration with my man! :) maybe later, with my family? uhmmmmm~ hahahaha xD I went to secret recipe with my man just now and had a slice of new york cheese cake! jeng! I'm sorry to say that i really addict to cheesecake! Cheese cheese cheese! Hou jeng! :P After that, i packed a slice of carrot slice back, for my mummy and daddy :) I tried that before, it tastes good! You all may try some day :)

     Went to penang with my family again! Haha xD I love penang much! And, fetch my lovely jie jie come back Kampar! Cendol and 炸年糕again! Jeng ark! I have nothing to eat at UMP there. That's why i eat a lot today! Delicious-nya! And, we went to 鲜定味 also! So nice! The food there taste good! Thumbs up :) weeeeee... Will try again next time :D

     So sleepy already. Sleep now. Tomorrow before going to ipoh, do my revision first :P Gonna be much more hardworking, so that i can try my best to fight for what i want! :D


15.09.2012
01.53a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment