Monday, January 31, 2011

again..
i am moody..
normally, i'll write my blog when i feel upset and unhappy.


few reasons will make me feel dull
HIM
THEM
ACADEMIC


distance..
big gap..
i really feel unhappy once i know that..
it's normal..
if once you stand at my sight to think..
you'll feel my true feeling..


GAP!
a word that i hate now!
i dislike this appear in my life..
its will hurt me much..
>.<
i can't stand of this pain..


i persuade myself to believe that..
you all still not date me yet but not waiting me to ask..
i'm sensitive..
i know~
i think you all also know..
i keep on tell myself..
they just waiting tomorrow only inform me...
and, i believe, its true..
=)


suddenly, my heart is pain..
EXTREMELY pain!
i need some iodine and plaster now..
anyone can be my medicine?


i need a listener..
now, i really don't know who can be my only listener..
ladies..
i need you all indeed!
because,
you're my dearest friends..
the friends that i love most!
this friendship always keep in my heart..
\


07.39p.m
31.01.2011


No comments:

Post a Comment