Saturday, July 3, 2010

14th - 16th of July will be my first test in my form 6 life.
my monthly test.
>.<

long time never having exam or test.
i'm not used to it.
need to start study study and study.
i want to try my best to get a good result in it.
i promised myself not to get a worst result in it.
my first test~
sigh```

finally, make a decision to take both subjects.
but, just for temporary.
i will decide later.
=)
if i am hardworking enough, maybe i will take both.
haha
xD
maybe~but, the percentage of happening this is lower than 0.1%.
because i am a lazy student.
>.<
haha

but, i promised.
i will be more hardworking.
haha
xD
recently, noticed that i become more hardworking than before.
although i am still the lazy girl.

i want to score at least B in all subjects in the coming test.
hope that my wish will come true.
=D

and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my pretty kee.
yesterday night, all of us celebrated birthday for her.
countdown for her.
haha
xD
6 of us captured together again.
weeeeeeee
<3
happy sei!

10.21 p.m
03.07.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment